Las Vegas is really a dream destination for loads of people in the world including me, the beautiful dazzling city that never sleeps. This city is well known as one of the most popular, exhilarating, and iconic cities in the world, offering everything from around-the-clock gambling casinos and jaw-dropping building to an epic club scene, fancy cars, and live crowds of people and epicure restaurants. It’s almost not possible to be bored here, and even the most frequent Las Vegas visitors come across something new every time they visit. There’s a bit of an adjustment phase for first-time visitors who may feel amazed or overwhelmed by the laws, offerings, and customs that vary greatly from most other U.S. cities.
As we said before, gambling is one of the best parts of a Las Vegas visit. But, it can get out of hand swiftly. Set a financial plan of how much funds you have to gamble well before you hit the free drinks, casino music, and bell sounds of the gaming floor. Once you enter at that threshold, it’s time to walk. If you find yourself taking out more cash at the casino’s ATM or signing up for a credit card advance, you know you’ve gone too far.
Las Vegas is one of the first places that come to mind when anybody starts to talk about winning, casinos, gambling and high energy nightlife. It is the place where legal gambling in the United States all began and fittingly, also the first state in the country to make legal online gambling. All other legalized gambling markets, national and international, that have opened up since look to Las Vegas a model on how to magnetize more customers and keep bringing in more profits. Though Vegas is no longer the world’s largest gambling market, a merit that now easily belongs to Macau, Las Vegas still is and maybe always will be regarded as the gambling capital of the world.
The first Las Vegas Casino, Hotel, what is now the Golden Gate, dates all the way back to 1906 when it was known as the Hotel Nevada and rooms cost a now unheard of $1 per night. The casino is still open for business today, after being closed again in 2012 for a gigantic reconstruction.
There are so many amazing casinos which can hold your attention and make you want to get in and gamble, so it is really difficult to pick which ones among all you should go to. As a result, in this article we want to share our knowledge with you and make a list of the top five casinos in Las Vegas that you simply must visit.
It is situated on the Fremont Street Experience and is owned by TLC Casino Enterprises. Its name comes from its former owner, Benny Binion, whose family founded the casino-hotel in 1951.
- The Stratosphere Casino
It is a casino, hotel and tower, all of which are pooled to form an incredible set of buildings that you can see the whole city from.
- New York-New York
It is situated on Las Vegas Boulevard South and has a gaming space of over 7800 square meters. As its name implies, New York-New York is influenced a lot by the city of New York.
It is associated by a tram to Treasure Island, which is another casino-hotel. There is a marquee in front of the Mirage casino, which is known as the biggest free-standing marquee in the whole world.
- Hard Rock
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is one more entertainment resort which is worth visiting. Its total gaming space is 2800 square meters but gaming earns the resort only about 30% of its earnings.
Gambling Age: The First and Most Important Las Vegas Casino Gambling Tip
To gamble lawfully in Las Vegas, you have to be at-least twenty-one years old, and you need proof of your age. If you’re seventeen years old, but you look twenty-five, you might not get carded in the casino. But don’t start thinking that you’re getting away with something. Assume you win a big jackpot on a slot machine? You know what the first thing a Las Vegas casino is going to ask to see before making the arrangements to pay off that big jackpot?
If you have a picture ID, as proof of your age and individuality, then give yourself a gold star.
Winning a large amount jackpot is really exciting but not getting paid for it because you’re under age is just about as frustrating as winning that jackpot is exciting. So don’t even risk it. Stuff like that can reason serious misery.
Choosing Casino Gambling Games
If you are visiting Las Vegas first time and new to casino gambling, I suggest you to do a little bit of research and self-examination to find out what your goals are for your gambling experience, by playing at several online casinos. Do you just want to have fun and maybe win some cash? Do you want to test yourself and be rewarded for making intelligent decisions? Do you want to enjoy free drinks while hoping to win a big, life-changing jackpot?
Gambling is an entertainment. Understanding what kind of entertainment casino game you enjoy is the first step in choosing which gambling game you want to play.
- Like you’re the type of person who likes to dream of all the cool things you’d if you won the gamble. You know that the odds are not in your good turn, but just the incredibly slight chance of winning a life-changing jackpot gets your heart pumping. If that explains you, then you should find some progressive slot machine games to play. A percentage of each coin that you play goes into a shared prize pool that you become qualified for by playing the machine. It’s like playing the lottery, only with more common, smaller payouts, and a somewhat smaller jackpot. But unlike the lottery, where you have to wait for a drawing on an exact day, you get a chance at that big jackpot every spin.
- On the other hand, if you’re the type of person who enjoys a mental challenge. You believe yourself really smart, and you’re also a really social person. You want to do something where the decisions you make really influence your results or outcomes. But you also want to enjoy being around other people. You should consider the blackjack tables or the poker rooms.
People at blackjack tables have a tendency to be pretty social, and the decisions you make affect how well you do, so you can get a definite amount of satisfaction from that. Poker players are more social, and if you’re motivated, you can learn to win consistently at poker games.
- Maybe you’re an adventurous person then no game on the casino floor is more thrilling than a craps table, above all when a shooter gets hot. It’s a fast-paced, and people love fixing for the shooter to win them all money.
- Or, suppose you’re not a social person, and you don’t want to deal with other people. But you’re smart, and you want good odds and a decent return on your investment. Play video poker. Your decisions will affect how well you do, but you won’t have to deal with strangers if you don’t want to.
- And that’s just for starters. There are several casino games on hand in any main Las Vegas casino. Try them all, and get a feel for how much you enjoy or don’t enjoy each game. When you get a game that you like, learn something about the skills and techniques behind the game, and if the cost of paying is suitable to you, then spend your time playing that game.
Join the Slots Club
All Las Vegas casinos recommend you to join a slots club, which is also known as a players club. When you join, you’ll get a card which the casino uses to track how much you wager at the tables or machines. They award a definite percentage of that money back to you in the form of free spins, cash back, free hotel stays, event tickets, and more.
Joining the slot machine club at a Vegas casino is always free, and there’s no downside except you’re a card counter trying to stay under the radar. If you visit any casino, I suggest you to join the slots club because even if you don’t gamble a lot of money while you’re in Vegas, you’ll get mails with special offers from the casinos that aren’t always available to the general public.
Don’t Be Stupid
This piece of gambling advice has been repeated so many times that it’s trite now, but set a budget for your gambling and stay within that budget. Don’t gamble or risk your money if you can’t afford to lose, because there’s an excellent chance that you will lose. The casinos aren’t in the business of paying out more money than they take in. So no need to loan more money just play within your budget and have fun.
The most important Las Vegas casino gambling tip I can offer is simply to have fun. If you’re gambling but you’re not having fun, something is seriously wrong. Engaging in a pleasurable activity and not enjoying it is usually a signal that something is wrong–go back and re-read the “don’t be stupid” section above if you’re doing a lot of gambling but not enjoying it, because that’s a major sign that you’ve got some kind of problem.
Whatever you can do to take advantage on the amount of fun you’re having while you’re gambling in Las Vegas is what you should do, but don’t be restricted about it, either. You might have a great time at the craps table one night, but if you’re going to lose your car the next month because you can no longer find the money for payment because of the money you lost, well, then your net amount of fun is definitely in the negative, isn’t it?