Get your amazing products, brands or services on here. Don’t Stop Living is condemned to a lifestyle of travel and welcomes passionate advertisers. I write full time while also running other niche travel sites and working online so I’m a busy travel writer and I also travel more than most other travel writers – there are lots of fake travel blogs out there – mine is real! Travel blog advertising is getting more popular and Don’t Stop Living is a great spot for your brand.
I really travel the world – ALL these stories and memories are mine. Don’t Stop Living has been running since 2007, now into its third decade. It features stories from my travels around all seven continents and has been written, viewed and commented on from every continent.
Don’t Stop Living started in 2007 on the blogger platform and has developed into a highly passionate and insightful traveller’s website. It is updated DAILY and is always growing in readership, content and visitors hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Don’t Stop Living is fearless and boundless. I will go anywhere and write about anything! That is my motto – fearless, boundless, 7 continent travel! I really do live a lifestyle of travel.
- Don’t Stop Living is the longest running one man travel blog on the internet that covers all 7 continents!
I have a degree in Public Relations and have studied and worked in 4 continents. Don’t Stop Living sells itself – I am a global traveller and I have been to every continent and over a century of countries. I have more stories, tips and features than any other blogger out there. There are over 3,500 stories on this site alone.
Reasons to take advantage of travel blog advertising on Don’t Stop Living:
– I have over 8,000 Facebook followers
– I have over 9,000 Twitter followers
– I am ranked in the world’s top 100,000 websites on Alexa
– I have over 4,000 Instagram Followers
– I am a member of the Professional Travel Bloggers Association
– I am ranked in the top 100 travel blogs on Alexa
– I am ranked in the top 30 travel blogs in the world on blog top list
– I am ranked number 6 in the travel blog top sites list
– I have over 3,000 YouTube subscribers, and over 14,500 videos
– I have won numerous awards for my website
– I am connected on LinkedIn
– I am on Myspace
– I am on Upwork
– I am a passionate traveller and remember I REALLY TRAVEL
– I care about your brands
Payment Mode: DSL accepts payment via Paypal.
Extras: As well as an advertisement option, we also provide the niche with good PR and traffic through our social networks, DSL is on Facebook , Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
If you are interested in advertising on DSL, having your hotel, bar or product reviewed or sponsoring DSL, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me! Advertise on almost any page or any part of DSL (within a few restrictions!). I accept these types of travel blog advertising/volunteering:
– Affiliate Marketing
– Book or product reviews
– Radio shows on travel
– Television shows on travel
– Product or Service placement (e.g. Tuesday’s Travel Essentials and Friday’s Featured Food)
– Volunteer work
– Charirty work
– Football writing
– Links or mention in my e-Books
– Sponsored trips, tours and holidays
– Hotel and hostel reviews
E-mail me personally: jonny at dontstopliving dot net, click here or easier still fill in the contact form below!
Don’t Stop Living!
6 thoughts on “Travel Blog Advertising on Don’t Stop Living”
i would like to advertise at your website with three articles about holiday around the world and a link which goes to my website.
Could u kindly advise?
Hi Bella, thanks for the comment. Yes, send me an email please – jonny (at) dontstopliving (dot) net. Jonny
i would like to write article about my travel website product along with links to my website
Hi Mido, thanks for the comment, please email me the details. Regards, Jonny
Fantastic and enlighting blog. Looks really powerful. I love your style and travel guide.
peterbringsyoueverywhere.com recently posted…Vacation In Morocco – How To Spend It
Thanks for the comment Pete. Glory days loyal and safe travels! Jonny