The eighth wonder of the world, a man-made paradise, a ceremonial district of Dubai are just a few of the phrases used to describe the Palm Jumeirah, one of the biggest development projects in the UAE. Life on an artificial island is what celebrities and successful entrepreneurs from all over the world strive to. Before proceeding with the selection of villas and apartments for sale in Palm Jumeirah the UAE , take a look at the main pros and cons of the community.
Benefits of living on the Palm Jumeirah
The main benefits of living on the largest Palm Island include:
- Spectacular scenery. Since the Palm Jumeirah is an island, local properties offer residents spectacular scenery of the ocean or the Dubai skyline. A lot of villas have direct access to private coastline, while residential compounds are built near Palm Beach.
- Self-sufficiency. Residents of the island do not have to worry about long trips to the store or to the doctor. Kindergartens, hospitals, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and other infrastructure facilities for a comfortable and interesting lifestyle are conveniently located throughout the Palm Jumeirah.
- Prime location. The island is close to the main business centers of the megacity, such as the Dubai Media City and Dubai Marina. This makes it the most suitable district for professionals and entrepreneurs working in local offices.
- Premium real property. The island’s villas and apartments are fitted with exclusive interiors, the highest quality furnishings and world-class amenities such as a swimming pool and gyms.
Things to consider before movement to the Palm Jumeirah
Despite the long list of the Palm Jumeirah’s advantages, which can be endless, several disadvantages should be taken into account:
- Access to the Dubai underground railway. Although there is a monorail on the island, it is mostly used by tourists only. The Palm Jumeirah is not currently connected to the megacity’s metropolitan railway system. This can be a problem for local residents who do not have personal transport. The only way out for these people is bus routes and taxis.
- Construction. There are several projects in the community that are still under construction. This does not apply to all of the Palm Jumeirah districts, so buyers have the opportunity to find a property away from noise and dust.
- Expensive lifestyle. The up-scale restaurants, bars and hotels are an integral part of the daily lifestyle of local residents. Prices in such establishments can be significantly higher than in other districts of the megacity, but the high-class service and premium environment are worth it.
Assistance with the purchase of property on the Palm Jumeirah
Contact Ax Capital to find the perfect variant for movement into permanent residence or a profitable investment. The agency’s specialists are known for their client-oriented approach and outstanding service.