Have you ever wanted to go backpacking to a new country without leaving the comfort of your own living room? Well now you can, you can visit my website, this one, Don’t Stop Living, https://dontstopliving.net/ and you can now count it as an extra country! Yes, in a sublime move, I have decided to “countrify” this blog, so this is the world’s newest country, amazing! The name of the country is Don’t Stop Living! Truly textbook spot of whackpacking or what? Welcome to Don’t Stop Living, the independent country! Feel free to add this as a real country to your impressive country count, and certainly get ready to backpack the sights of this truly unusual country. A travel blog that is officially a separate country!
So along with your journeys through land based physical countries like Iran, Uruguay, Australia, Northern Ireland, Taiwan, Podjistan etc., you can now go backpacking through Don’t Stop Living, an online travel blog country! It’s just brilliant, I’ve even added it to my country count! Classic stuff, that’s me up to 181 real countries now, epic! And yes, Don’t Stop Living is a real country!
Facts About the country, Don’t Stop Living:
- The country Don’t Stop Living was formed in August 2007, but it didn’t declare independence and separate country freedom until 18th April 2016.
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no land.
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no visa requirements however the internet is needed in order to access it.
- The country Don’t Stop Living is the world’s first ever online travel blog country.
- The country Don’t Stop Living is recognised by everyone who writes on the travel blog of the same name (i.e. one person – Jonny Blair).
- Telling lies is a hugely punishable offence in Don’t Stop Living and results in life sentence.
- To prove you have been to the country Don’t Stop Living, all you need to do is click on the website.
- Despite having no actual land or any physical borders, there are a few ways to gain access to the country Don’t Stop Living, including on a Clever Telephone and a Personal Computer.
- The country Don’t Stop Living can also be accessed from thousands of internet cafes.
- Milk is unavailable in the country Don’t Stop Living. The country has no land, so I have no cows, sorry.
- The national sport of the country Don’t Stop Living is “Backpacking”.
- All the residents of the country Don’t Stop Living are employed as travel writers.
- No other country has ever disputed the fact that Don’t Stop Living is a separate country.
- Residents of Northern Mexico are the only people who require a visa for Don’t Stop Living.
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no government.
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no passport stamp on arrival.
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no currency of its own.
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no airport.
- The country Don’t Stop Living supports the football teams of Glentoran FC, AFC Bournemouth and Northern Ireland.
- Alcohol is permitted in the country Don’t Stop Living, but it’s normally users “havin a beer while clicking on the website”.
- The country Don’t Stop Living attracts more visitors than some more famous countries – indeed the country has seen around 37,000 visitors per month recently. That’s a lot more than Palau, Antarctica, Podjistan, Nauru and North Korea.
- Jonny Blair is the King of the country Don’t Stop Living. He wears a backpack rather than a crown. (but I removed the backpack for the photoshoot).
- The country Don’t Stop Living has no national flag, but it does have an official logo, in fact there are two officially recognised logos:
So thanks for visiting the world’s newest country, Don’t Stop Living, it’s great to have you here backpacking through the sights of Don’t Stop Living.
Here are some other countries I have travelled to, just to prove I haven’t only arrived in Don’t Stop Living to “tick off another country”, I backpacked my way here via some of these zones:
– Andaman Islands
– Gorno Badakhshan
– The Sovereign Military Order of Malta
– The Vatican City State
– The Kingdom of Romkerhall
– The Principality of Monaco
– Krolestwo Dreamlandu
– Northern Cyprus
– Western Sahara
– Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
– The Vatican City
– Northern Ireland
– French Guyana
– Hong Kong
– Nagorno Karabakh
– Lagoan Isles
– People’s Republic of Podjistan
– San Marino
– Druze People
Safe travels and thanks for visiting my country, Don’t Stop Living.
Again, yes it’s a real country.
King of Don’t Stop Living – the world’s first ever “travel blog country”.
10 thoughts on “The World’s First Ever Travel Blog Country: Enter Don’t Stop Living, the Independent Country!”
I’m excited at what this posts means! You may have just started a revolution sir! Alliances may be formed in the future I hope!
Lyon recently posted…Return to the Motherland // 2 Days in Shanghai and 5 tips from experience
Hi Lyon, alliances for sure. I’m up for that, but we’re a new country here so we’ll see how it goes! Safe travels. Jonny
Thumbs up to this Amazing new country.
Hey Jonny! Joel and I are visiting your country DSL! Beautiful!!! Will be adding to our country counts as well! Next step is our micro nation plan :)))) keep on trekking mate! All the love and see you around again!!x
Hi Terri, wow, great to hear from you and sorry for the delayed response. I hope to see you guys around again soon, yes Don’t Stop Living is now a country and you have been! Safe travels. Jonny
Hi Saabir, thanks for your comment and your visit to the Don’t Stop Living kingdom. Thanks for your visit and safe travels. Jonny