Today on Tuesday’s Travel Essentials, I thought it would be a cool idea to put together a list of all the visa posts and advice I have written in a “best visa tips” style post. This makes an easy resource for any of my readers and visitors to find. I really hope you find it useful!
Remember I ONLY write about places I have been and things I have done myself. All these visa tips are from my personal experiences. When I get my visas, I take photos, I make notes and I make sure I can help other travellers to get the same visas as I have done without any hassle. Of these visas, the hardest one to get was the Suriname one, the longest time taken to get a visa was the Iran one and the smoothest one was the Iraqi Kurdistan one (just a stamp), on arrival.
- How to get a North Korea visa
- How to get a Suriname visa in Venezuela
- How to get a Suriname visa in French Guyana
- How to get an Ethiopia visa at Addis Ababa Airport
- How to get an Iraq visa at Erbil Airport
- How to get an East Timor visa at Dili Airport
- How to get a Jordan visa at Amman International Airport
- How to get a Kuwait visa at Kuwait International Airport
- How to get an Iran visa in Trabzon, Turkey
- How to get an authorisation code for an Iran visa
- How to get a China visa in Hong Kong
- How to get a China visa at Beijing Airport
- How to get a Myanmar visa in Hong Kong
- How to get a Vietnam visa in Hong Kong
- How to get an Azerbaijan visa in Georgia
- How to get a visa for Nagorno Karabakh
- How to get a Qatar visa at Doha Airport
- How to get an Indonesia visa at Denpasar Airport
- How to get an Indonesia visa at Jakarta Airport
- How to get a Hong Kong Working Holiday Visa
- How to get a Hong Kong Working Visa
- How to Get an Australian Working Holiday Visa
- How to Get a Second Australian Working Holiday Visa
- How to get a Tanzania visa on arrival in Kilimanjaro
- How to get a Sri Lanka visa online
- How to get a Bangladesh visa in Hong Kong
- How to get an Afghanistan visa in Bishkek
- How to get a Tajikistan visa in Bishkek
- How to get an Uzbekistan visa in Bishkek
- How to get a Gorno Badakhshan visa in Bishkek
- (Old post – not necessarily true any more – How to get a Turkish visa on arrival at Istanbul airport)
- How to get an Antarctica visa (tongue firmly in cheek)
If you like this post on my best visa tips feel free to share it on Twitter or Facebook.
You can also connect with me in the following ways:
– E-mail me – jonny (at) dontstopliving (dot) net
– Like Don’t Stop Living on Facebook
– Subscribe to Don’t Stop Living videos on YouTube
– StumbleUpon Don’t Stop Living
– Follow Don’t Stop Living on Twitter
– Get me on GooglePlus
– Check out my personal business website
– Follow my journeys on other sites I contribute to including Gateway to China, Backpacking in China, Travelling Northern Ireland Flag and We Blog the World.
In the meantime, enjoy my website, enjoy life and don’t stop living!!
4 thoughts on “Tuesday’s Travel Essentials: My Best Visa Tips From Around the World”
Wow, what a list! I’ll definitely be bookmarking this for the future. Thanks a lot for compiling and sharing!
Lisa – Wee Wanders recently posted…10 Things To Do in Abu Dhabi…That I Enjoyed
Thanks Lisa – hope it’s a good wee list 😉 Safe travels and happy visa getting! Jonny